: Let's go Lions!!! Play hard like you should every game. If you don't play to
加油統一獅!!! 就像所有比賽一樣,盡全力贏得這場比賽。假如你們不盡力贏得比賽,
: win every night, you are making a mockery out of the great game of baseball!
你們將使得好的棒球比賽變得毫無價值。
: I know that didn't happen this season in several situations! Do not try and
我知道這在本季一些情況下都沒發生! 不要因為你們害怕他們就嘗試逃避他們。
: run away from a team because you're afraid of them. Battle on the field, play
假如你是男人的話,就在球場上用最好的球員努力奮戰。
: your best players. If you're any kind of a man with. I'm not one to talk but
我可能沒有權利講這些話,但是對的就是對的!
: right is right! I saw several Lamigo vs. Elephants games and it was one
我看了幾場 Lamigo 和象隊的比賽,情勢明顯是偏向某一邊的。
: sided. Lamigo pitched rookies that hadn't pitched in the majors all season,
Lamigo 一些在本季從未上場的新人投手,突然在象隊亟需要贏得的比賽中登板投球。
: now all of a sudden they're playing in important games that the Elephants
: needed to win! That's not how you do it. Karma has a way of knocking you on
這不是你們應該做的事情。 如果你們做了,因果報應會報應在你們身上的。
: your ass! Play the game right!!! Play to win every night!!! That's the way
盡力贏得比賽!!! 盡全力贏得每場比賽!!!
: you're supposed to play BASEBALL!!!
這才是玩棒球的正確態度!!!
有錯請指正 :P