[轉錄] 這篇文章很深,請細細品嚐

作者: good00609 (ken896532)   2016-12-19 11:32:53
今天看到這樣一段英文,頗有感觸,轉發與大家分享:
A man died...
一個男人死了…
When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
當他意識到后,他看見了上帝提着手提箱走近他。
Dialog between God and Dead Man:
以下是上帝和已逝男人之間的對話:
God: Alright son, it’s time to go
上帝:好吧 孩子,該走了
Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...
男人:這麼快?我還有很多計畫呢…
God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go
上帝:抱歉 但是的確該走了
Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
男人:你那個手提箱裡有什麼?
God: Your belongings
上帝:你的所有物
Man: My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...
男人:我的所有物?你是说我的東西…衣服…錢…
God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth
上帝:那些东西从来不是你的,它們屬於地球
Man: Is it my memories?
男人:那是我的記憶?
God: No. They belong to Time
上帝:它們屬於時間
Man: Is it my talent?
男人:那是我的才華?
God: No. They belong to Circumstance
上帝:不。它們屬於事件情境
Man: Is it my friends and family?
男人:是我的朋友和家人?
God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled
上帝:不,孩子,他們屬於你人生經過的旅途
Man: Is it my wife and children?
男人:是我的妻子和孩子?
God: No. they belong to your Heart
上帝:不,他們屬於你的心
Man: Then it must be my body
男人:那一定是我的身體了
God: No No... It belongs to Dust
上帝:不 不…它屬於塵土
Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!
男人:那肯定是我的靈魂!
God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.
上帝:孩子 你錯了,你的靈魂屬於我
Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God's h
and and opened it...
男人眼含淚水,满懷恐懼地從上帝手里拿过箱子,打開了它
EMPTY!!
裡面竟是空的!!
With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God...
他淚流满面心碎地問上帝…
Man: I never owned anything?
男人:我從来不曾擁有任何東西嗎?
God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.
上帝:是的,你從未擁有過任何東西。
Man: Then? What was mine?
男人:那麼,什麼是屬於我的?
God: your MOMENTS.
Every moment you lived was yours.
上帝:你的时刻,每一个你活着的时刻都是属于你的
Life is just a Moment.
生命只是一瞬之间。
LIVE IT. 活在当下。
LOVE IT. 愛在当下。
ENJOY IT. 享受当下。
作者: boyzone66 (打籃球ㄟ)   2016-12-19 14:16:00
QQ 為啥有些字也空白了 屋
作者: LaBaN33 (新手發文多多關照)   2016-12-19 16:08:00
工三小
作者: Myrd718 (Myrd718)   2016-12-19 18:55:00
謝分享,但簡字我不行
作者: skeric (寶寶剛)   2016-12-20 10:00:00
讚 留言 分享

Links booklink

Contact Us: admin [ a t ] ucptt.com