https://youtu.be/MNB0MtXoTyI
https://i.imgur.com/lErVNwT.jpg
0:06處出現的劇本
the vast net spread...
大網子延伸開來...
through with crackling sound and...
穿過時披哩啪啦響跟...
bounces back into the net rolling, but soon loses it glow...
彈進了網子裡,滾動著,但它不久就失去光輝...
grass are asleep at night, when the forest animals point...
夜晚時青草們也睡了,當森林裡的動物指...
mouths. Hush? Two girls are on a walk. It's everyone's...
嘴巴。噓?兩個女孩在散步中。每個人...
Flora:(As picking up an hourglass) Look, Claire. What do you...
芙蘿拉:(一邊撿起一個沙漏)看,克萊兒。你做了...
Claire:I wonder. I have never seen anything like this before. ...
that dropped out from the sky.
克萊兒:我很好奇,我以前從沒看過這種東西...
它從天而降
Flora:Feels like I'm watching a galaxy streaming.
芙蘿拉:我好像在看著銀河流動。
Claire:It's a true wonder. Oh, let's keep it as our treasure...
克萊兒:它真是奇蹟。喔,把它當成我們的寶物好嗎...
Flora:I wish we can fly out together someday, and leave(?)...
芙蘿拉:我希望哪一天我們能一起飛離開這...
Claire:I wish we can wear dresses that shine bright...
dance from the morning to night.
克萊兒:我希望我們能穿那麼閃耀的裙子....
從早晨跳舞到夜晚
With a small star, you have...
With a big star, you have...
With both, you have eternal(?)...
這裡應該是天堂真矢第三話的台詞,不過這裡多了一句
「若你摘得小的星星 你將得到小的幸福
若你摘得大的星星 你將得到大的財富
若你摘得兩者 你將獲得永恆的...」