神對人說:“我醫治你所以傷害你,愛你所以懲罰你。
” God says to man, “I heal you therefore I hurt, love you therefore punish."
神的右手是慈愛的,但是他的左手卻可怕。
God"s right hand is gentle, but terrible
貞操是從豐富的愛情中生出來的財富。
Chastity is a wealth that comes from abundance of love.
曾經,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。
我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對你求愛的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
神呀,我的那些願望真是愚傻呀,它們雜在你的歌聲中喧叫著呢。
讓我只是靜聽著吧。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
Let me but listen.
我不能選擇那最好的。
是那最好的選擇我。
I cannot choose the best.
The best chooses me.
我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
不要因為你自己沒有胃口而去責備你的食物。
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
他把他的刀劍當作他的上帝。
當他的刀劍勝利的時候他自己卻失敗了。
He has made his weapons his gods.
When his weapons win he is defeated himself.
神從創造中找到他自己。
God finds himself by creating.
陰影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,溫順地,用她的沉默的愛的腳步,跟在「光」後邊。
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,with her silent steps of love.
泰格爾,漂鳥集。
有擁有漂鳥集的衝動。