: 推 w871221: 最後stubbs跟hale說什麼?沒字幕聽不清楚 06/25 17:44
https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?
tv-show=westworld-2016&episode=s02e10
https://bit.ly/2KkrTPt
根據這個網站的transcript
Thought you were staying on to oversee the data retrieval operation.
以為你要留下來監督資料取回的工作。
I changed my mind.
我改變主意了。
There are a number of projects on the mainland that I need to attend to.
大陸有幾個我必須注意的計畫。
Yeah, I bet you do.
對,我想也一定是這樣。
MALING: We found a high value survivor.
我們找到了一個高價值的倖存者。
He's in bad shape.
他狀況很不好。
I'll be right there.
我馬上過去。
You know, the old man himself hired me.
你知道,我是老頭親自僱用的。
So many years ago I can barely remember it.
已經那麼多年,我都快記不清楚了。
But he was very clear about my role here.
但他對我在這裡的角色說得很清楚。
About who I was supposed to be loyal to.
還有我應該對誰忠心。
I guess you could call it my core drive.
我猜你可以說這是我的核心驅力。
And this project the company started blurs the lines.
而公司開啟的這個計畫模糊了界線
You know? I'm just not sure who you're supposed to be loyal to in a
world like that.
你知道嗎?我不確定在像那樣的世界裡,你應該要對誰忠心。
But what do I know? Guess I just stick to the role Ford gave me.
不過我知道什麼呢?我猜我只是忠於Ford給我的角色。
I'm responsible for every host inside the park.
我對園區裡的每個接待員都要負責。