第一屆工院盃蔡英文翻譯大賽開始囉!
I want to tell why its all my faults.
我想要說為什麼都是我的錯
Before matches, i made ban&pick all night.
在開打之前,我對Ban/Pick想了整個晚上
I slept for only 3 hours.
我甚至只有睡三個小時而已
Then i got many thinkings about it.
然而我得到了很多想法對於整個BP
I showed my ban&pick to my teammates and it was great.
我向我隊伍展現了我的BP策略,它得到了不錯的效果
So we could win first game.
所以我們能贏下了這次比賽的第一盤
After first game, i didnt talk about ban&pick and i followed our team.
但在第一盤以後,我並沒有對BP提出我的想法,而是遵循我的隊伍進行BP
Because we didnt have time and they used chinese for fast communication.
因為我必沒有足夠的時間,且他們用中文,還講很快
i had to talk about my all thinkings to them.
我必須對隊伍講出我所有的想法
But i didn't do anything.
但我並沒有做到
At final match, we knew they gonna first pick victor.
在比賽的決勝盤,我們知道他們會首選維克特
(編按:NL:阿維,把你的力量借給我
I wanted to pick thresh and kalistar because i always win with this bot duo.
我想要首選暗影島組合因為我總是用這套組合在下路的雙排中贏game
But when our team picked maokai and rexai, i didnt say anything to them.
但當我的隊伍選擇茂凱和雷克薩,我並沒有對他們說任何我的想法
Normally i always say "hey give me thresh! I can carry !" (Even in solo Rank)
照理說我應該會說:「嘿給我瑟雷西!我可以凱瑞!」(甚至在solo Rank中也是這樣)
But this time , i was so passive and followed our team.
但這個時候,我變得被動且遵循了我的隊伍
I could save my team.
我其實是可以拯救我的隊伍的
But i kicked the last chance.
但我卻自己放棄了這最後的機會
I am so sorry to my team and all fans.
對於我的隊伍和我的粉絲們,我很抱歉
I cannot breath easily because i made same mistakes.
我難過的近乎窒息,因為做錯了許多事
I learned that i have to do all my best every moment.
我學習到我必須在任何時候都要盡我可能的做到最好
i will focus on myself and write my all mistakes.
我將會專注於精進自己並且寫下我的錯誤
Also, i gonna learn chinese so hard.
同時,我會加倍努力的學好中文
I promise this to you.
這是我對你們的承諾
Thank you for being with me.
謝謝粉絲們不離不棄