※ 引述《NeVerEnouGh (魯呆)》之銘言:
: 我很抱歉 toyz。
I am sorry, Toyz.
: 我認為他到現在還是我的隊長。
Till now, I still regard him as my captain.
: 當我在第一次來到臺灣時,我跟他講過很多話。
When I first come to Taiwan, we chatted a lot.
: 我跟他常出去,跟他真的很好。
I often went out with him. We are really close friends.
: 那時,我把一切都告訴他。
At that time, I told him everything.
: 另外,我跟他談我們的團隊。
Also, I talked about the team with him,
: 然後我們修正了我們的問題
and we fixed out problem.
: 在教練離開了之後,我想要當hke的教練。
When the coach left, I wanted to be the coach of HKE,
: 但我失敗了,因為我沒有找到足夠的團練。
but I failed, because I can't find enough teams to scrim with.
: 然後他試圖幫助我,幫忙找其他隊團練。
And he tried to help me, called up other teams.
: 但是這個工作已經超過一個選手的量。
Still, the loading is more than one player can handle.
: 所以我們找可以找到團練的人。
So we found all the teams that we can find.
: 在這之後,我們的談話也就越來越少。
After that, we talk less.
: i felt he is difficult to me
我覺得他認為我很難相處
: 那裡有著超級大障礙在我和他之間。
There is a big gap between us.
: 當時他在實況上講我,我也非常生氣。
When he talked about me on stream, I was so angry.
: 我在FB上PO我的心情,因為我不會去跟他講話。
I post my feelings on facebook, because I wouldn't talk to him.
: 之後他向我道歉,我接受了。
He apologized afterward, and I forgive him.
: 但我在那之後仍然沒有跟他講話。
But even after that, I still doesn't talk to him.
: 我知道我們的關係有問題,但是我很難讓他恢復到以前。
We know there's a problem between us, but I just can't go back what it used
to be.
: 有關我們的ban/pick,我和 toyz 與 dinter 在飯店房間裡討論。
Regarding our ban/pick: Toyz, Dinter and I discussed in hotel room.
: 我們一起想出ban/pick。非常清楚。
We come up with ban/pick together. Very clear.
: 主要問題是,我和 toyz 之間扔然有一層障礙。
The main problem is: There is still a gap between me and toyz.
: 每個在比賽之後,我沒有跟他說很多話。
I don't talk to him a lot after matches.
: 有時會講幾句話 像是 ' 嘿我們該怎麼BAN?',' 我們的 compoistion 是啥?'.
We sometimes talked a bit like: "Hey, how do we ban?" or "What is our team
composition?"
: 但這是 Q&A。這不是談話。
But this is just question and answer, not talking.
: 在最後一場比賽之前, 他跟 jj講話。
Before the last match, he talked with JJ.
: 所以我在等待他的ban/pick 因為我做了一些 ban/pick 在我房間石後。
I was waiting for his ban/pick, because I've done some when I'm in my room.
: 但因時間太短,我沒有跟他說。
But the time was too short, so I didn't tell him.
: 我相信他,所以我並沒有說我的意見包括ban/pick。
I believe in him, so I didn't tell him my opinions, including ban/pick.
: 但我應該要跟他講和討論的。
And I should have.
: 最後一場比賽之後, 我去找 dinter,問他 "嘿為什麼我們不選瑟雷西?"。
After the last match, I asked Dinter: "Hey, why didn't we pick Thresh?"
: 因為我總是跟 dinter 講話, 在我覺得跟 toyz有溝通的障礙之後。
Since after I have problem talking with Toyz, I always talked with Dinter.
: 我從不認為 toyz 是白癡。
I never think of Toyz as an idiot.
: 他是個可以相信的人,甚至不用問他任何事。
He is a person you can trust, you don't even need to ask.
: 我想是因為我的性格,
I think the problem is my personality,
: 所以我盡量跟他講話,儘管當我感覺我們之間有障礙。
So I tried really hard to talk with him, even though I felt that there is
problem between us,
: 我carry我自己
I am carrying myself.
: 儘管在gaming house 裡,他的座位在我身旁,但我們之間已經離太遠了。
Even though he sits right next to me in the gaming house, but we are still so
far away from each other.
: 非常抱歉,我真的很想再一次讓 toyz 拿到冠軍。
I am really sorry, I really want Toyz to have another world champion.
: 這是我的夢想。
This is my dream.
: 我已經很榮幸能和他在一起。
I am really proud to be on the same team with him.
: 感謝我的隊長。
Thank you, my captain.
: https://www.facebook.com/jjoosunge?fref=nf