[閒聊] 是誰殺死了知更鳥?

作者: cities516 (安安路過)   2024-03-12 17:43:01
Who killed CockRobin? 誰殺了知更鳥?
I,said the Sparrow, 是我,麻雀說,
With my bow and arrow, 用我的弓和箭,
I killed CockRobin.我殺了知更鳥。
Who saw him die? 誰看見他死去?
I,said the Fly. 是我,蒼蠅說,
With my little eye, 用我的小眼睛,
I saw him die.我看見他死去。
Who caugh this blood? 誰取走他的血?
I,said the Fish,是我, 魚說,
With my little dish, 用我的小碟子,
I caugh this blood. 我取走他的血。
Who'll make his shroud? 誰為他做壽衣?
I,said the Beetle, 是我,甲蟲說,
With my thread and needle,用我的針和線,
I'll make the shroud.我會來做壽衣。
Who'll dig his grave? 誰來挖墳墓?
I,said the Owl,是我,貓頭鷹說,
With my pick and shovel, 用我的鑿子鏟子,
I'll dig his grave.我會來挖墳墓。
Who'll be the person? 誰來當牧師?
I,said the Rook, 烏鴉說,是我,
With my little book, 用我的小本子,
I'll be the parson. 我會來做牧師。
Who'll be the clerk? 誰來當執事?
I,said the Lark, 是我,雲雀說,
If it's not in the dark 只要不在夜晚,
I'll be the clerk. 我就會當執事。
Who'll carry the link? 誰來拿火炬?
I,said the Linnet,紅雀說,是我,
I'll fetch it in a minute,我立刻把它拿來。
I'll carry the link.我將會拿火炬。
Who'll be chief mourner?誰來當主禮?
I,said the Dove,是我,鴿子說,
I mourn for my love, 我要哀悼摯愛,
I'll be chief mourner. 我將會當主祭。
Who'll carry the coffin? 誰來抬棺?
I,said the Kite,是我,鳶說,
If it's not through the night,如果不走夜路,
I'll carry the coffin.我就會來抬棺。
Who'll bear the pall? 誰來扶棺?
We,said the Wren, 是我們,鷦鷯說,
Both the cock and the hen, 還有公雞和母雞,
We'll bear the pall. 我們會來扶棺。
Who'll sing a psalm? 誰來唱讚美詩?
I,said the Thrush, 畫眉說,是我,
As she sat on a bush,她站在灌木叢上,
I'll sing a psalm. 我將唱讚美詩。
Who'll toll the bell? 誰來敲喪鐘?
I,said the Bull, 是我,牛說,
Because I can pull,因為我能拉犛。
So CockRobin,farewell. 所以,再會了,知更鳥。
All the birds of the air 空中所有的鳥,
Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing,全都嘆息哭泣,
When they heard the bell toll 當他們聽見喪鐘,
For poor CockRobin. 為可憐的知更鳥響起。
NOTICE 啟事
To all it concerns, 通告所有關係人,
This notice apprises, 這篇啟事通知,
The Sparrow's fortrial, 下回鳥兒法庭,
At next bird assizes. 將要審判麻雀。
作者: PogChampLUL (火車站肥宅)   2024-03-12 17:45:00
幹 我才看到卡芙卡拉小提琴

Links booklink

Contact Us: admin [ a t ] ucptt.com