http://www.wowhead.com/news=286143/god-of-war-
reference-traveling-son-and-traveling-warrior-thoughts-on-teldrassil
You are quiet. More so than usual.
你很安靜,比平常安靜許多。
I heard other children talking about the war. Did... did the Horde do
something bad?
我聽到其他小孩在討論這次戰爭,部落....有做什麼不好的事情嗎?
War is a test of honor. Once lost, it is not easily reclaimed.
Remember that, boy.
戰爭是對榮譽的考驗,一但失去了,要再取回很不容易。
記住這點,Boy.
I will, Father.
我會的,父親。
What is it, boy?
Boy,你想說什麼?
Is this a bad war? I mean... worse than the others?
這是場不好的戰爭嗎?我是指...比其他的還糟?
Wars never change. Only the warriors do.
戰爭不曾改變,只有戰士會。
Do you think this war is going to change the Horde?
你覺得這場戰爭會改變部落嗎?
We will see, boy. We will see.
我們會知道的,Boy。會知道的。
I feel bad that the elves lost their tree.
我對於精靈們失去他們的樹感到難過。
Why?
為什麼?
You told me that we orcs once lost our home.
你跟我說過,我們獸人曾一度失去家園。
That was long ago.
那是很久以前了
Didn't it make everyone sad?
那是不是....讓大家很難過?
We were... not ourselves. It is difficult to explain, boy.
我們那時....不是我們自己。Boy,這很難解釋。
Mother spoke of it sometimes. I... I think it made her cry.
媽嗎說了這件事幾次,我覺得....甚至讓他哭出來。
I don't think anyone should lose their home. Not if it makes them feel like
that.
我不覺得任何人應該失去家園,或者是讓對方受到這樣的感覺。
You have your mother's heart.
你有著與你媽一樣的心腸。
哪個是奎爺哪個是Boy應該不用標示吧XD
只是想不到GOW4暴雪居然也有彩蛋感到意外就是了。