Look at you. The boy playing soldier.
看看,扮演士兵的男孩來了。
Our king just routed your army.
我們的王才剛擊敗你的軍隊!
(嘆.....)Muzzle your dog, your majesty.
管好你的狗,「陛下」。
(安度因伸手示意)Sylvanas Windrunner.
You have led your horde to a place without honor.
希瓦納斯‧風行者,你的領導讓部落失去了榮譽!
Lordaeron is ours.
羅德隆是我們的!
It's over.
都結束了。
Your father would be so~~proud~~.
你的父親會感到如此~~~驕傲~。
Is that his?
那是他的嗎?(目光看向薩拉麥恩)
You've gotten it all bloody.
你讓它沾滿血腥呢。
Only one of us wanted this war.
我們之中,只有一個人想發起戰爭。
You call for peace when it suits you, little lion.
小獅子,你只在和平合你意時大聲嚷嚷。
But you're quick enough to kill......
但你對殺戮的反應如此迅速......
I should have killed you when last we met!
我應該在上次會面就殺了妳!
How rude sister! You're a guest in my home.
姊姊,這可真無禮。你可是在我家作客呢。
Your home!? You desecrate that throne with yor filth!
你家!?你的汙穢褻瀆了那個王座!
ENOUGH!(安度因刀震地)
夠了!
You put the torch to Teldrassil.
是妳將泰達希爾付之一炬
But I failed those who burned.
但辜負那些被燒的人是我
I will not make that same mistake again.
我不會再犯下同樣的錯誤。
Surrender or die.
投降,或是死。
(女王起身,走下台階,走到安度因面前)
You've won.....NOTHING!
你什麼....也沒贏!
注:Wowhead台詞little lion 弄成little lamb,應該是有誤
這裡以Youtube字幕為主