強者我室友(大四,女)最近開始在南陽街補習英語
碰到了一位復古風搭訕奇葩
奇葩本人看起來是約莫三十幾的宅宅
他對我室友講的第一句話就是:Can you be my friend?
(雖然是英語補習班,但是真的沒有人會在光天化日之下講英語好嗎)
室友基於關懷社會的心
便與他成為Line好友
今天下課後奇葩邀我室友去用餐
室友見苗頭不對
就斷然拒絕
然後就開始了奪命連環Line
詳見下方
奇葩:
Hi XXX(室友英文名)?
嗨~XXX(室友英文名)?
I am sorry.
我很抱歉。
I should ask your name at first sight.
我應該在妳我初見時就請教你的芳名。
But I was too nervous to forget the important thing.
但是我太緊張了以至於我忘記這件重要的事情。
By seeing your beautiful, grace,and elegance,
當我初見到你的美貌、魅力和優雅,
I was shocked and tensed.
我就感到震懾而緊繃(?)
Sorry about that.
我感到很抱歉。
I think that we should go out drinking sth or watching some movies for many reasons.
我認為基於許多理由,我們應該出去喝一杯,或看個電影。
First.I am buying whatever you want to eat.
首先,我將會為妳買任何妳想吃的食物;
Second, you looks great and I looks good.
第二,妳很美而我也長得不錯(-_-#);
Third, when going out with me, you are safe,
第三,當妳跟我出去時,我向妳擔保妳會很安全。
I guarantee,and I promise that I will send you home before 22:00. So?
我會在22:00之前送妳回家。不知妳意下如何?(看到這裡腋下都嚇出汗了吧ˊ_>ˋ)
室友:
I'm so sorry that I didn't mention about my boyfriend yesterday.
很抱歉我昨天沒有提到我男朋友。
I thought we can be friends, discuss English after class or something like that,
我以為我們可以成為朋友、下課後討論英文或是之類的事情,
instead of going out for drinks or movie.
而不是出去喝一杯或看電影。
Sorry for disappointing you,
很抱歉我讓你失望了,
it's my mistake that I didn't make it clear at the first place.
沒有在第一時間就講清楚是我的不對。
奇葩:
Well, It's my fault. I should meet you early.
噢,這是我的錯,我應該早點遇見你的。
But it's life. What can I say . Be friends ok.
但是,這就是人生啊!我能說什麼呢?當朋友,ok的。
By the way your English is really good. Quiet waters run deep!
另外,你的英文真好。真是深水靜流~(?)
室友os:你在練習英文寫作嗎?^.<
(補笑點:在我打此篇的同時,室友正在幫我打蟑螂,蟑螂還爬到她手上惹QQ
((補完翻譯和改排版,希望有比較清楚 > <))