官方中文版
【自殺突擊隊】聖地牙哥動漫展首曝影片,2016年8月5日全球期待:https://youtu.be/d
d1LpkczNeo
YouTube - http://youtu.be/yIiYt6m0ojI
Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1627050190912795
換了個壓制軟體,字幕終於不會閃爍了
感謝 shaiker 與 winnietslock 對於翻譯上的建議
self-interest 一詞,我後來是維持起先的想法,
認為「意願」對於 Amanda 這類強勢的人來說比較適合
不過以社會科學來說,self-interest 主要還是要翻譯成自身利益才是
Really, Really, Bad 的部分起先考慮使用「痛不欲生」,
最後因考量到「慘不忍睹」應較有視覺上的效果。
不過現在想來應該反過來翻譯就好了,
「我要狠狠地,狠狠地折磨你。」反而更通順口語。 囧
下面是逐字稿
It’s taken some work but I finally have them.
這花了點功夫,不過我終於將他們找齊了。
The worst of the worst.
最窮凶惡極之徒
Where?
你把他們關在哪?
Let’s just say I put them in a hole and threw away the hole.
這麼說吧,我把他們關在洞裡,然後丟得遠遠的。
There’s rumors, Amanda, that some of them have… abilities.
阿曼達,世上有些傳聞,他們其中有人具有「能力」
Oh yeah. I have seen things. Maybe Superman was some kind of beacon for them
to creep back from the shadows.
沒錯,我已經見識過了,也許超人是某種令他們從暗處爬出的明燈
I want to assemble a task force of the most dangerous people on the planet
who I think can do some good.
我想要組織一個我認為可以做些好事,具有世上最危險成員的特遣部隊
They’re bad guys.
他們可不是好人。
Exactly. And if anything goes wrong we blame them, we have plausible
deniability.
沒錯。假如事情出了差錯,我們可以怪在他們頭上,我們有冠冕堂皇的理由
What makes you think you can control them?
你憑什麼認為你可以控制他們?
Because getting people to act against their own self-interest is what I do
for a living.
因為讓人們違反自身意願而行動是我的專長
Are you the devil?
你是魔鬼嗎?
All you need to know is you work for me.
你只要知道你為我工作就好。
So, that’s it, huh?
所以就是這樣對吧?
We're the patsies.
我們是代罪羔羊
We're some kind of suicide squad.
我們是某種自殺突擊隊
Let's go save the world.
出發拯救世界吧
You're in so much trouble.
你有大麻煩了
Hope you got insurance.
希望你有買保險呀
You know what they say about the crazy ones.
你知道他們怎樣說那些瘋子的
Huh?
蛤?
Oh, I'm not gonna kill you.
喔,我不會殺你
I'm just gonna hurt you.
我只是要將你
Really, really, bad.
折磨得慘不忍睹