※ 引述《ralfeistein (無名的ㄈㄓ王)》之銘言:
: It is say that Jinny watched the writings about her on Ptt.
: 聽說企鵝妹今天看了Ptt上面關於她的文章
: Although she was sad when she watched some comments about"Don't touch me".
: 雖然她看到"東踏取蜜"時的一些評論很難過
: But I think she would perpare to be a Ptter.
: 但我想她應該準備開始當一位鄉民了
: By the way
: 對了
: What will she think
: 不知道當她以後看到戰女文時
: when one day she see "Battle Girl High School Writings"?
: 她會想什麼?
: So I introduce my wife first ^_^
: 那我介紹我老婆一下 ^_^
: https://imgur.com/ZwwstaL.jpg
: She is Hoshitsuki Miki(星月 みき)
: 她是星月美紀
: And she is my wife
: 她是我的老婆
: She is so cute, isn't she?
: 她真的很可愛 不是嗎?
: So that I really love her so much.
: 所以說我真的超愛她的
: I will love her forever. ^_^
: 我會永遠都愛著她喔 ^_^
Hi, jinny!!
I am glad to see you here. Welcome to PTT.
I am a part-time worker of a mobile game.
Let me introduce you "Battle Girl High School".
It is a game that you can meet cute girls in it.
This is my sister, Sadone.
https://i.imgur.com/x630r6Z.jpg
She is cute, isn't she?
There are many PTTers playing this game.
You can join us.
Hope you can enjoy this game.
有沒有企鵝74團的人在這裡啊
可不可以請你們把這篇文章拿去給企鵝妹看
感恩感恩