※ 引述《l000kgw (o'_'o)》之銘言:
: I had slept for caring of myself.
我讓自己心情沉澱了一段時間
: I woke up early and i read all messages and comments.
我很早起床,讀了所有有關的訊息
: I got many points of view about this situation.
我了解了很多現在的狀況
: So, I wanna explain what i wanted to tell you.
所以我想要嘗試告訴你們
: 1. I knew she was cheating on me and her ex.
1.我知道他同時劈腿了我和他的前男友
: After i met her, I asked him about her.
之後我遇到了小雲,我從他身上問他有關阿維的資訊
: Me: "Hey, I met her yesterday. Is it okay to you?"
我:嗨,我昨天和小雲見面了。這對你有影響嗎?
: Him: "Yes, I don't care , she is not my girlfriend anymore."
阿維:不,我不在意,她現在已經不是我的女朋友了。
: "???? Hey wait, Did you meet her yesterday ?"
???? 嘿 等等,你昨天見過她?
: "WTF, I broke up with her today morning."
XXX,我今天早上才跟他分手
: Me: "Ah... She is cheating on us... I can't believe..."
我:痾...她同時劈腿了我和你...我不敢相信...
: I talked with him and i was willing to be friend with him.
我跟阿維聊天的同時也跟他說我們未來還是朋友
: He gave me many information about her like what she did.
他給了我非常多有關小雲的資訊,像是她之前做了些甚麼
: Then, I accepted all.
但是,我全部都接受了
: 2. I know that toyz didn't mean to hurt me.
2.我知道Toyz沒有想要故意傷害我的意思
: This is why i tried to understand what he did to me.
這就是為什麼我嘗試著去了解他到底對我的事情做了些甚麼
: I endured many times and I sent messages to him on friday.
我已經忍了很多次,但最後我在上星期五傳了個訊息給Toyz
: But, It was too much and too hurt to me.
但是這已經對我造成了很大的傷害
: I never want to play with uncomfortable feeling.
我從來沒有想要待在這麼不舒服的環境(這句不太會)
: This is why i tried to quit my team.
這就是為什麼我想要離開我的隊伍
: 3. Someone said Her boyfriend didn't say any bad word to her.
3.有些人告訴我她的男朋友(應該指阿維)沒有說過有關小雲的壞話
: I heard what he said and i knew.
我聽到他說的而我也了解
: Actually, He told the truth of her to viewers.
事實上,他把有關小雲事情的真相都告訴了他的觀眾
: I accepted that,too.
我也接受了這個
: I was good to hear that because i got more information from him.
我很高興聽到這件事情,因為我也從他身上得到了很多資訊
: But, I just didn't understand Why he posted "She is Bit**".
但是我最不能理解的是為什麼他要貼一則 "她是個賤女人"
: I know She did many bad things.
我知道她做了很多不好的事情
: (Two timers and Cheated on everyone)
劈腿劈了很多次還欺騙了所有人(不確定怎翻)
: It was so bad to him. I felt that and i broke up with my ex as same way , too.
這對他來說不好。我感覺這跟我之前和我的前女友的分手方式一樣。
: I could understand his feeling.
我能理解他現在的感受
: I meant that they loved each other once.
我的意思是他們曾經互相喜歡
: How to say that word to ex lover?
要怎麼對前任說出這些字眼?
: 4. Why i have kept relationship with her?
4.為什麼我還保持和小雲的關係?
: Actually, I realized She is not good girl.
老實說,我承認她不是一個好女生
: But We promised that if she does something bad with her will , We will break但我相信我們已經承諾了彼此,如果未來她做了一些對自己不好的事情,我們一定會分手
: up for sure.
但我相信我們已經承諾了彼此,如果未來她做了一些對自己不好的事情,我們一定會分手
: Then, I told her "You have to face your all mistakes and know what you did
: wrong. "
當時我告訴她 "妳必須面對妳所有的錯誤並且知道妳做錯了些甚麼"
: For example, When I knew She had wanted to make insurance before she broke up
舉個例子,當我知道她在分手之前為了保險起見
: I said to her " I know your way to meet other guy. But It's totally wrong.
我告訴她 "我知道妳用妳方式滿足別人,但是這完全大錯特錯"
: It's too bad ".
這非常的不好
: I didn't notice that I have many fans to support me.
我沒有注意到我有這麼多的粉絲支持我
: I am so sorry about what i did.
我非常的抱歉我的所作所為
: I won't delete my posts to awaken myself.
我不會刪除我的貼文,以便時時警惕自己
: I will focus on my career and practice harder than before.
我未來會更加的專注在我的職業還有練習的比以往加的勤奮
: Thank you for reading my post and caring of me.
謝謝你們閱讀這篇文章還有關心我
: P.S I was so surprised to see that many people used english.
備註:我非常的驚訝怎麼這麼多人用英文XD
: Because It was hard to meet people who can speak english in taiwan.
因為在台灣非常的難見到台灣人使用英文(有嗎?)
: It was so great...
這真的非常好
: After my tournaments, I really wanna study chinese to talk with my fans and
: make jokes with my teammates.
之後我的比賽,我真的很想要學習中文和我的粉絲聊天,還有跟我的隊友打成一片
: 求翻譯 >_<
第一次翻譯
如果翻的不好請多多見諒
希望可以多多給予建議讓我進步!!