[閒聊] 新英雄 梅爾 互動語音翻譯

作者: rainnawind (守序邪惡的雨颯)   2025-01-10 08:58:11
語音 https://youtu.be/9EaqW-Iw_mk
初遇
初遇 勒布朗
I see your face deceiver and you shall never forget mine.
我看清了你的真容,騙子,而你將永世無法忘卻我的模樣。
初遇 安比薩
Mother I'm ready to show you what I've learned.
母親,我準備好向你展示我所學到的一切。
初遇 達瑞文
A man with an inflated ego. Groundbreaking.
自我膨脹的人。真稀奇呢。
初遇 凱特琳
Our alliance was fruitful Kiramman. A Pity it had to end .
我們的同盟富有成果,吉拉曼恩。可惜它必須結束。
初遇 漢默丁格
Professor, is this your last Act of defiance
教授,這就是你最後的反叛之舉嗎?
初遇 赫威
Such despair what is it that haunts you, Hwei?
如此絕望,究竟是什麼困擾著你,赫威?
初遇 杰西
What will prevail? Our affection or our ambition
究竟哪個更佔上風?我們的感情?還是我們的抱負?
初遇 吉茵珂絲
I overlooked your Mayhem once Jinx I will not repeat
我曾經忽視過你的混亂,吉茵珂絲,我不會再犯那個錯誤。
初遇 拉克絲
Let's see whose light shines brighter
讓我們看看誰的光芒更為耀眼。
初遇 姍娜
You move through this world as I once did Senna as if you fear losing
yourself to your past.
你走過這個世界,就像我曾經那樣,姍娜,彷彿你害怕迷失自己於過去。
初遇 斯溫
Tell me, Jericho Swain is your vision as sharp as your tongue.
告訴我,傑利科.斯溫,你的視野是否能如同你的舌鋒一樣銳利?
初遇 菲艾
VI when you try to pleas everyone, no one is satisfied.
菲艾,當你試圖取悅所有人時,沒有人會滿意。
初遇 維克特
You claim to desire peace but it seems our definition may differ.
你聲稱渴望和平,但看來我們的定義可能有所不同。
遇到有安比薩的場
初次移動 友方有安比薩
I never thought I'd see the day let us fight together, mother as equals.
從未想到我會看到這一天。讓我們一起作戰吧,母親,平等地。
初次移動 敵方有安比薩
My mother is willing to sacrifice anything, anyone. If you value your life
do not hold back.
我的母親願意犧牲任何事,任何人。如果你珍惜自己的生命,就不要手下留情。
擊殺
擊殺 安比薩
You taught me well mother a wolf has no mercy.
你教會了我很多,母親,狼不會憐憫。
You are no medarda.
你不是梅德拉達。
擊殺 達瑞文
Draven. such bravado and such ... fragility.
達瑞文。如此的自負,又是如此的... 脆弱。
擊殺 漢默丁格
With my deepest respect and appreciation Professor.
我致以最深的敬意和感激,教授。
擊殺 赫威
From one artist to another your passion outshines the pain.
身為藝術家,我敬佩你,那份熱情早已凌駕於痛楚之上。
擊殺 杰西
Another Love torn away, goodbye Jace
又一段愛被撕裂,再會了,杰西。
擊殺 吉茵珂絲
such senseless chaos, Jinx.
如此無謂的混亂,吉茵珂絲。
擊殺 勒布朗
Tell the others I'm coming for them, sister.
告訴其他人,我會來找他們的,姐妹。
擊殺 拉克絲
Even in defeat your light never dimmed.
即使失敗,你的光芒也從未黯淡。
擊殺 姍娜
Senna, there is no more past, rest now.
姍娜,過去不復存在了,現在請休息吧。
擊殺 斯溫
General, didn't foresee this outcome, did you?
總帥,沒有預見到這個結果,對吧?
擊殺 菲艾
Was a badge worth it, VI?
你覺得那個徽章值得嗎,菲艾?
擊殺 維克特
And here I thought you were more than another man with God complex.
我原以為你不該只是這樣一個,像那些有著救世主情結一樣的人。
首殺
Welcome to war.
歡迎來到戰爭。
五連殺
They fall before me like Long Shadows cast by a setting sun.
他們倒下之時,就如落日餘暉下的長影延伸至我腳前。
嘲諷
The foolish need not approach.
愚人勿擾。
回應嘲諷
My apologies I don't call asking for your input .
很抱歉,我不是來徵求你意見的。
開玩笑
She's Beauty and she's Grace, She is oof...ahem
她很美麗,她很優雅,她很...噢嗚...(絆到裙子摔倒了)...咳哼(假裝沒事)
回應玩笑
Empty platitudes provide little comfort.
空洞的陳詞並不能帶來多少寬慰。
作者: jackylin1999 (送頭王)   2025-01-10 10:42:00
咦 沒有艾克大帥哥的互動喔大戰那邊沒有嗎?對餒 好像的確沒有

Links booklink

Contact Us: admin [ a t ] ucptt.com