Erik: How did you lose them?
萬磁王:你怎麼會失去你的超能力?
Xavier: The treatment from my spine fixes my DNA.
X教授:脊椎治療一併修復了我的DNA。
Erik: You sacraficed your power so you could walk?
萬磁王:你捨棄了自己的超能力只為了能像正常人一樣走路?
Xavier: What do you know about it?
X教授:你哪知道失去是什麼樣的滋味?
Erik: I've lost my fair share.
萬磁王:我失去過本應屬於我的一切。
Xavier: Huh? Dry your eyes, Erik. (It) doesn't justify what you've done.
X教授:哦?那不就好可憐。但不要以為這樣就可以為自己從過去的作為裡開脫!
Erik: You have no idea what I've done.
萬磁王:你連我過去有哪些作為都不知道。
Xavier: I know that you took the things that mean the most to me.
X教授:我只知道你奪走了我生命中最重要的那些東西。
Erik: Or maybe you should fought harder for them.
萬磁王:那也許你那時就該為了守護他們挺身而出。
Xavier: If you want a fight ever...
X教授:如果你想要來幹一架...
Logan: Calm down.
金鋼狼:你們兩個能不能稍微冷靜一點。
Xavier: ...I will give you a fight!
X教授:...我隨時奉陪!
Erik: [to Logan] Let him go.
萬磁王:(對著金鋼狼說)沒關係,就讓我陪他玩玩。
Xavier: You abandoned me! You took it all away and abandoned me!
X教授:是你拋棄了我!你拿走了我的一切然後棄我而去!
Erik: Angel, Azazel, Emma, Banshee...
You took these brothers and sisters! You abandoned us all!
We are supposed to protect them!
萬磁王:精靈、阿薩謝爾、艾瑪、海妖...
是你害死了我們的這些兄弟姊妹們!是你拋棄了我們所有人!
所有這些你和我本該去保護好的人!
Henry: Erik!
野獸:艾瑞克!不要!
Logan: [To Erik] So you were always an asshole.
金鋼狼:(對著萬磁王說)原來你是一直都這麼渾蛋。