Baine: You abandoned Saurfang to die out there.
你居然把薩魯法爾留在戰場上送死
Sylvanas: It is the death he wanted. If that troubles you, you're free to
join him. Or you can tend to the living. The choice is yours.
他希望戰死沙場,如果你不甘心,可以去陪他
不過,也可以選擇保命,隨便你怎麼選
Baine: For the Horde.
為了部落
Sylvanas (to Nathanos): You know what must be done. Go, my champion.
你知道接下來該怎麼做。去吧,我的勇士
He says nothing, but seems hesitant, moving slowly out of the throne room.
Sylvanas then moves to lounge in the throne room chair as the Alliance enters.
Sylvanas: Look at you! The boy is playing soldier.
看啊看啊,小孩子也玩起劍來了。
Genn: Our king just routed your army!
我們的國王已經擊潰了你的大軍
Sylvanas: Muzzle your dog, Your Majesty.
管好你的狗,國王陛下。
Anduin: Sylvanas Windrunner, you have led the Horde to a place without honor.
Lordaeron is ours. It's over.
希瓦納斯‧風行者,你領導的部落沒有榮譽可言。
羅德隆是我們的了
都結束了
Sylvanas: Your father would be so proud. Is that his? You've gotten it all
bloddy.
你父親肯定覺得非~常~驕傲。那是他的嗎?你讓它沾了好多血。
Anduin: Only one of us wanted this war.
我們本來不想捲入這場戰爭
Sylvanas: You call for peace when it suits you, little lion, but you're quick
enough to kill.
你的和平只是個藉口,小獅子。你殺起人來可不手軟。
Alleria: I should have killed you when last we met.
上次見面時,我就應該把你幹掉!
Sylvanas: How rude, sister! You're a guest in my home!
真沒禮貌,姊姊。你可是我家中的貴客。
Genn: Your home? You descrate that throne with your filth!
你的家!?我們現在就掃清你們這些亡靈(被遺忘者)的惡臭!
Anduin: Enough! You put the torch to Teldrassil, but I failed those who
burned. I will not make that mistake again. Surrender, or die.
夠了!
是你燒了泰達希爾,我也辜負了我的人民。
我不會再犯同樣的錯誤
投降,或者死。
Sylvanas: You've won...nothing.
你真是........幼稚!