※ 引述《l000kgw (o'_'o)》之銘言:
: I had slept for caring of myself.
我對自己放了整晚的治癒,睡了一陣子
: I woke up early and i read all messages and comments.
然後早起之後把大家的留言和意見都讀過之後
: I got many points of view about this situation.
我開始能用不同的觀點來看待現在的情況
: So, I wanna explain what i wanted to tell you.
好,我想我得跟你們解釋點甚麼
: 1. I knew she was cheating on me and her ex.
我知道小雲劈了我跟Awei
: After i met her, I asked him about her.
我遇到Awei之後我有跟他問點小雲的事情
: Me: "Hey, I met her yesterday. Is it okay to you?"
O:「嘿我昨天有跟小雲碰面,你能接受嗎?」
: Him: "Yes, I don't care , she is not my girlfriend anymore."
A:「當然可以啊,我不在意,反正她不是我女朋友了」
: "???? Hey wait, Did you meet her yesterday ?"
A:「等等????你昨天跟她碰面?」
: "WTF, I broke up with her today morning."
A:「你她媽的我今天早上才跟她分手欸」
: Me: "Ah... She is cheating on us... I can't believe..."
O:「啊,她在我們之間周旋...真是難以置信」
: I talked with him and i was willing to be friend with him.
我跟Awei有了些進一步的交談,我願意跟他做好朋友
: He gave me many information about her like what she did.
他給了我一些關於小雲的消息,就像小雲也給過我Awei的一樣
: Then, I accepted all.
我可以接受,全部都坦得住
: 2. I know that toyz didn't mean to hurt me.
我知道Toyz不是有心要傷我啦
: This is why i tried to understand what he did to me.
這也就是為什麼我一直想要搞懂他幹嘛這樣
: I endured many times and I sent messages to him on friday.
我承受了他一堆的傷害然後我禮拜五終於密他
: But, It was too much and too hurt to me.
但,傷害已經造成,而且傷我很深
: I never want to play with uncomfortable feeling.
我壓根不想要帶著賭爛的心情來打比賽
: This is why i tried to quit my team.
這也是我試著離開HKE的原因
: 3. Someone said Her boyfriend didn't say any bad word to her.
有人說:「Awei根本沒有對小雲罵髒話啊」
: I heard what he said and i knew.
但我聽到了,我都知道
: Actually, He told the truth of her to viewers.
事實上,Awei和他的觀眾講到小雲的任何事情,都是真的
: I accepted that,too.
我也能接受
: I was good to hear that because i got more information from him.
對我來說,聽到那些本來不知道的消息也是一件好事
: But, I just didn't understand Why he posted "She is Bit**".
但我真的不懂,為什麼他要表示:小雲是個賤**
: I know She did many bad things.
我真的知道小雲做了很多錯事
: (Two timers and Cheated on everyone)
腳踏兩條船然後一路瞞天過海
: It was so bad to him. I felt that and i broke up with my ex as same way , too.
這對Awei來說是晴天霹靂,我也曾經有這樣的感受,因為我跟我前女友也是這樣分的
: I could understand his feeling.
我完全能夠同理Awei
: I meant that they loved each other once.
我的意思是:他們曾經相愛
: How to say that word to ex lover?
那怎麼有辦法對前任做出那樣的評論?
: 4. Why i have kept relationship with her?
那我又為什麼要繼續跟小雲在人生的積分中雙排呢?
: Actually, I realized She is not good girl.
說真的,我看得出她不是個好女孩
: But We promised that if she does something bad with her will , We will break
: up for sure.
我們已經說好,只要她順從自己的渴望再次出那些拍歹幾,我們就分
: Then, I told her "You have to face your all mistakes and know what you did
: wrong. "
我告訴小雲「妳必須面對妳所有的摸史,並且找出妳到底雷在哪裡」
: For example, When I knew She had wanted to make insurance before she broke up
舉例而言,當我知道她分手前就在策畫無縫接軌的時候
: I said to her " I know your way to meet other guy. But It's totally wrong.
: It's too bad ".
我就直接告訴她:「我知道妳和其他男人應對的模式,真是大錯特錯又可惡至極」
: I didn't notice that I have many fans to support me.
我沒有跟她提說我有很多粉絲支持我的決定
: I am so sorry about what i did.
我對我的所作所為感到抱歉
: I won't delete my posts to awaken myself.
我不會再砍掉自己的文章來打醒自己了
: I will focus on my career and practice harder than before.
我會專注在我的電競生涯上,而且要比以前更專注練習
: Thank you for reading my post and caring of me.
謝謝大家願意看我的文章,而且關心我
: P.S I was so surprised to see that many people used english.
順帶一提,這麼多人會講英文真是嚇到我了
: Because It was hard to meet people who can speak english in taiwan.
因為我在台灣很難遇到有人會講英文的
: It was so great...
太爽辣...
: After my tournaments, I really wanna study chinese to talk with my fans and
: make jokes with my teammates.
等我的賽程結束,我認真想要學點中文來跟我的粉絲交談,然後開開我隊友的玩笑
: 求翻譯 >_<
林北要成為Olleh御用翻譯!!!
可是每次交卷都太慢RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
有錯誤拜託告訴我,讓我能夠好好修改
謝謝m(__)m