※ 引述《PercyJackson (神火之賊)》之銘言:
: ※ 引述《l000kgw (o'_'o)》之銘言:
: : I had slept for caring of myself.
: 我對自己放了整晚的治癒,睡了一陣子
: : I woke up early and i read all messages and comments.
: 然後早起之後把大家的留言和意見都讀過之後
: : I got many points of view about this situation.
: 我開始能用不同的觀點來看待現在的情況
: : So, I wanna explain what i wanted to tell you.
: 好,我想我得跟你們解釋點甚麼
: : 1. I knew she was cheating on me and her ex.
: 我知道小雲劈了我跟Awei
: : After i met her, I asked him about her.
: 我遇到Awei之後我有跟他問點小雲的事情
: : Me: "Hey, I met her yesterday. Is it okay to you?"
: O:「嘿我昨天有跟小雲碰面,你能接受嗎?」
: : Him: "Yes, I don't care , she is not my girlfriend anymore."
: A:「當然可以啊,我不在意,反正她不是我女朋友了」
: : "???? Hey wait, Did you meet her yesterday ?"
: A:「等等????你昨天跟她碰面?」
: : "WTF, I broke up with her today morning."
: A:「你她媽的我今天早上才跟她分手欸」
: : Me: "Ah... She is cheating on us... I can't believe..."
: O:「啊,她在我們之間周旋...真是難以置信」
: : I talked with him and i was willing to be friend with him.
: 我跟Awei有了些進一步的交談,我願意跟他做好朋友
: : He gave me many information about her like what she did.
: 他給了我一些關於小雲的消息,就像小雲也給過我Awei的一樣
: : Then, I accepted all.
: 我可以接受,全部都坦得住
: : 2. I know that toyz didn't mean to hurt me.
: 我知道Toyz不是有心要傷我啦
: : This is why i tried to understand what he did to me.
: 這也就是為什麼我一直想要搞懂他幹嘛這樣
: : I endured many times and I sent messages to him on friday.
: 我承受了他一堆的傷害然後我禮拜五終於密他
: : But, It was too much and too hurt to me.
: 但,傷害已經造成,而且傷我很深
: : I never want to play with uncomfortable feeling.
: 我壓根不想要帶著賭爛的心情來打比賽
: : This is why i tried to quit my team.
: 這也是我試著離開HKE的原因
: : 3. Someone said Her boyfriend didn't say any bad word to her.
: 有人說:「Awei根本沒有對小雲罵髒話啊」
: : I heard what he said and i knew.
: 但我聽到了,我都知道
: : Actually, He told the truth of her to viewers.
: 事實上,Awei和他的觀眾講到小雲的任何事情,都是真的
: : I accepted that,too.
: 我也能接受
: : I was good to hear that because i got more information from him.
: 對我來說,聽到那些本來不知道的消息也是一件好事
: : But, I just didn't understand Why he posted "She is Bit**".
: 但我真的不懂,為什麼他要表示:小雲是個賤**
: : I know She did many bad things.
: 我真的知道小雲做了很多錯事
: : (Two timers and Cheated on everyone)
: 腳踏兩條船然後一路瞞天過海
: : It was so bad to him. I felt that and i broke up with my ex as same way , too.
: 這對Awei來說是晴天霹靂,我也曾經有這樣的感受,因為我跟我前女友也是這樣分的
: : I could understand his feeling.
: 我完全能夠同理Awei
: : I meant that they loved each other once.
: 我的意思是:他們曾經相愛
: : How to say that word to ex lover?
: 那怎麼有辦法對前任做出那樣的評論?
: : 4. Why i have kept relationship with her?
: 那我又為什麼要繼續跟小雲在人生的積分中雙排呢?
: : Actually, I realized She is not good girl.
: 說真的,我看得出她不是個好女孩
: : But We promised that if she does something bad with her will , We will break
: : up for sure.
: 我們已經說好,只要她順從自己的渴望再次出那些拍歹幾,我們就分
: : Then, I told her "You have to face your all mistakes and know what you did
: : wrong. "
: 我告訴小雲「妳必須面對妳所有的摸史,並且找出妳到底雷在哪裡」
: : For example, When I knew She had wanted to make insurance before she broke up
: 舉例而言,當我知道她分手前就在策畫無縫接軌的時候
: : I said to her " I know your way to meet other guy. But It's totally wrong.
: : It's too bad ".
: 我就直接告訴她:「我知道妳和其他男人應對的模式,真是大錯特錯又可惡至極」
: : I didn't notice that I have many fans to support me.
: 我沒有跟她提說我有很多粉絲支持我的決定
: : I am so sorry about what i did.
: 我對我的所作所為感到抱歉
: : I won't delete my posts to awaken myself.
: 我不會再砍掉自己的文章來打醒自己了
: : I will focus on my career and practice harder than before.
: 我會專注在我的電競生涯上,而且要比以前更專注練習
: : Thank you for reading my post and caring of me.
: 謝謝大家願意看我的文章,而且關心我
: : P.S I was so surprised to see that many people used english.
: 順帶一提,這麼多人會講英文真是嚇到我了
: : Because It was hard to meet people who can speak english in taiwan.
: 因為我在台灣很難遇到有人會講英文的
: : It was so great...
: 太爽辣...
: : After my tournaments, I really wanna study chinese to talk with my fans and
: : make jokes with my teammates.
: 等我的賽程結束,我認真想要學點中文來跟我的粉絲交談,然後開開我隊友的玩笑
: : 求翻譯 >_<
: 林北要成為Olleh御用翻譯!!!
: 可是每次交卷都太慢RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
: 有錯誤拜託告訴我,讓我能夠好好修改
: 謝謝m(__)m
原文太長
我簡單歸納一下。
Olleh: 幹 賣剎! 哥要打砲也要打lol